January 28, 2009

M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel


Never Had Anybody Like You

This is my favorite song off M. Ward's 2009 release, "Hold Time". The song features Zooey Deschanel; I think Zooey has one of the best female voices ever...I mean, come on, we all saw Elf. Unfortunately, Deschanel's part is pretty minor in this song, but hey, she's still hot. The album as a whole hasn't been released yet, I listened to a leaked copy over the course of this week, and it's pretty damn good. In addition to Deschanel, the album also features guest performances from Lucinda Williams as well as members of Grandaddy and DeVotchKa. I hope M. Ward comes somewhat close to Athens this year...

3 comments:

non serviam said...

Zooey is so cute.

ryan said...

"he definitely has a type..."

Vizitrone said...

I listened to Transfiguration Of Vincent a couple of years ago and enjoyed it, but I had completely forgotten about M Ward since then. Thanks for the reminder!